What’s new: Everwise Mobile & Online Banking
We've heard your feed back! Check out the many changes to the Everwise Mobile App and Online Banking.
Several years ago, a group of financial institutions across the country came together to form the world’s first and only cloud-based suite of digital banking services dedicated solely to credit unions.
In 2022, Teachers Credit Union became the first to launch a custom-built mobile and online experience to personal banking members. Being the first to do anything is not for the faint of heart –every real-world scenario cannot be accurately replicated in testing, so assessing performance and functionality to continuously improve can take some time. Based on member feedback generated through surveys, app reviews, social media inquiries, and in-person meetings, the TCU project team created an internal agile group dedicated specifically to working with third-party vendors to build upon the platform. The agile team has prioritized ease of use and a more intuitive home screen layout and continues to explore new solutions to further enhance and improve digital banking services.
In 2023, with the introduction of Everwise Credit Union, our mobile and online banking experience becomes ever better with the following updates:
The fully redesigned Home Screen features:
- Simplified color palette for better contrast and improved visibility
- Welcome message personalized with your name, and the date of your last log in
- Profile menu with links to your Documents, Security Settings, Secure Messages, and more
- Navigation tool bar with quick links to the most frequently used services
- A dedicated Accounts section to view all your accounts on one screen
- More prominent visibility of your Alerts
- Easily accessible Services section with additional banking services
- Introduction to our Card Connect service, formerly called WalletFi, which allows you to monitor and manage all your subscriptions, recurring payments, and debit/credit card activity in one place. Visit the Card Connect Help Center to learn more.
- Anytime, anywhere access to make transfers and deposits, pay bills, get eStatements, and much more!
Take a tour of the all-new Home Screen!
Get the App:
If you already have the TCU Mobile app installed on your device, you’ll just need to update to the Everwise Mobile Banking version. This will happen automatically as long as you have auto updates enabled.
If you haven’t already enrolled in mobile and online banking or installed the app, it’s quick and easy! Here's how:
Enroll From Desktop and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Enroll from your mobile device: First, download the new Everwise Mobile Banking app by clicking on one of the links below, or opening the app store on your device and searching for Everwise Mobile Banking.
Once installed, open the app, tap “ENROLL” under the log in button, and simply follow the enrollment prompts.
As a valued member, our team is here to listen to your feedback so that you can always feel confident in the level of service we provide. Because here at Everwise, we know that confidence changes everything.